9:45pm Genoa 8 March 2008
Walker: Texas Ranger is on television while I make myself a late dinner. The plot – difficult to unravel given that it is in Italian – involves either time travel or reincarnation, as I have just seen the same random bald guy shoot and kill Wilford Brimley in both the old west and contemporary Texas. In the short time I have watched, Chuck Norris exploded a door by shooting it with a pistol and shot a sniper in the eye through the eyepiece of his sniper rifle. I have yet to cease being amazed by what American television makes it onto broadcast TV (I’ve no cable) in Italy.
Non-Italian shows I have seen 5+ seconds of in Italy, the new and (the old):
Walker: Texas Ranger
Bones
Scrubs
Law & Order (may have been just a dream - okay it was definitely just a dream. I wish.)
Yet another anime show, again about robots
(Police Academy (cartoon))
(that detective show with the portly Chinese detective and the wesley snipes clone partner)
(the Gilmor(e?) Girls)
(Alias)
(Some anime show about an enormous dog… I think?)
(another anime show, definitely about giant robots fighting)
(How I Met Your Mother)
(Alias)
(CSI Miami)
(Cold Case)
No comments:
Post a Comment