3.14.2008
Work continues
Things here continue, and I discovered this week that the archive’s photography policy is substantially less expensive than I understood from my original reading of the email they sent me in response to my inquiry about working here. This is excellent, excellent, excellent news – I can probably bring home several hundred times (no joking) more material than I had otherwise expected. In only a day or two of picture taking I’ve taken over two hundred photographs – some unusable, some duplicates (I’ve been taking multiples of every document to prevent having to do things twice) but for the most part usable. I would post some images here, but I agreed when I signed the form to take the pictures that they were for private study – not distribution or publication. I’ll ask if a small sample can be put on the net (nothing usable) but for the moment that means no images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Huzzah! Congrats on your outright victory!
Post a Comment