I loved that card from the moment I saw it. If there had been ten in the store I would have bought all ten, but I think it's out of print.
The great thing about that card (maybe I'll make this a longer post) is that I was saving it in California to send to a friend in need who was super down - I love that card, you see.
But dirteens sent me (unknowing) the card here in Italy when she knew I was down, which was one of the nicest things ever.
3 comments:
oh, it makes me so happy that you have that card with you.
that card is FANTASTIC. i'm putting that picture up as my background (to replace the STOP sign that has "HAMMERTIME" stenciled on the bottom).
I loved that card from the moment I saw it. If there had been ten in the store I would have bought all ten, but I think it's out of print.
The great thing about that card (maybe I'll make this a longer post) is that I was saving it in California to send to a friend in need who was super down - I love that card, you see.
But dirteens sent me (unknowing) the card here in Italy when she knew I was down, which was one of the nicest things ever.
Post a Comment