3.20.2008

Dim the lights, it's confessional time.

I have something to tell you. You're not going to want to hear it. But I think you need to. For you. For me. For both of us. Because I just can't go on living a lie. It's no life for a man to go on, day after day, clouding the truth with lies, half-truths, and appealing fabrications. So sit down, I've got some news.

I have not eaten any gelato in Italy. Not even a bite.

4 comments:

Tyrion said...

I hate gelatto. There I said it. It wasn't even that good in Italy.

Also, people put stupid weird stuff in gelatto that they would never put in ice-cream. Like peppers and shit.

Kathi said...

Pleeeease find yourself some soon!!! It doesn't have to be a weird flavor - what about chocolate, or coconut, or some kinf of fruit?!? Worst case scenario, it is just as good as ice cream, but isn't ice cream pretty good?

kristina said...

people put weird shit in ice cream too. in wisconsin, there is a mustard museum and you can get mustard-flavored ice cream. in LA and SF, there is a restaurant called the Stinking Rose and the garlic-flavored ice cream is delicious.

dirteens said...

this is tragic. i don't know what else to say.