3.12.2008

Recent experience suggests that my mood here in Genoa is at least 85% due to how work is going. Is this a surprise to anyone who knows me? It was a surprise to me, at least, to discover this fact. All of which is to say that today was a successful day in the archive, and a successful day in re actually wanting to be in Italy and not wanting to board the next plane home. I exaggerate. But I also recommended The Wire to two people today.

3 comments:

dirteens said...

watching the wire in italian would be awesome. i imagine omar's sayings would be particularly fun to hear.

so glad your day went well!

Tyrion said...

For whatever reason, I always found the opposite to be the case. The better the archive work the more miserable the rest of my life. the more fun I had outside the archive, the less productive my archive time was.

Anonymous said...

Since when have you and Katina been "Wire" fans? How have we never talked about this before? Besides being the best drama on TV (unfortunately, not anymore), I must agree that in Italian it could rank highly for best comedy, as well.