3.05.2008
J.Lo and Britney?
Apparently they’re both still on television in Italy ? I can’t really understand what’s going on here. I try not to watch the music channels because I am trying to use the television to increase the amount of exposure I have to Italian on a daily basis, especially on days like today when I spent about 7 hours in the archive. There isn’t much conversation in the sala di studi, as you would expect in a research institution. What you wouldn’t expect is the fact that at least twice a day someone’s cell phone (telefonino) rings loudly and disruptively in the sala. I would have thought that a country where everyone (everyone) has a telefonino (everyone), there would be a relatively high level of etiquette associated with a high level of use. On the other hand, I wouldn’t have expected to see ‘new’ (at least new to me) music from the aforementioned pop divas / head cases on television. I try not to watch music channels so I can practice listening to Italian, and round and round we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment