Spent most of the day outside of the office today, thus limiting my quality time with you my perhaps fictional, perhaps actual readers. And now I'm leaving town, putting me out of touch for the next couple of days.
I heard an unconfirmed rumor quoting someone as saying that my blog was "over his head." My knowledge of the anonymous quotee is somewhat limited. However, I do know that he is (1). A graduate of the University of Chicago (2). A current student at UCBerkeley's Law school (3). Mostly bald (4). Probably wearing glasses right now. All of these factors indicate that he is probably sharp. I have to be honest. I am not upset by this. I am not ashamed of this. No, I am gratified by this. That is maybe the best compliment I could have gotten. I am not gloating, but I feel like gloating. Does this make me a bad person? Probably. But feeling like a bad person can come later. For now, I'll stick to gloating.
No comments:
Post a Comment