10.14.2003

A collection of Tuesday observations:

I have lived successfully without cable for about a week now. The cable is being fixed this afternoon. I am somewhat ambivalent about this.

"Drome" is an underused idea/word/suffix these days. It makes everything sound much more dramatic. Techno, hippo, and aero are just a few of the possible prefixes greatly improved by the addition of "drome" to their rear. In this vein, I no longer work in data entry. Welcome to the TYPE-O-DROME.

I did not see the Colts game on Sunday. It was a good game. But they lost. I have conflicting feelings about this.

Being bored is tolerable, just as long as there isn't something else you'd rather be doing. Like going home & spending some time with a very special out-of-town guest.

I had not heard of the band ManOWar until about four days ago. Now I have. I am not sure how to feel about this.

No comments: