2.17.2008

A series of photos taken, with and without the taker in the shot



This is me, looking squinty by the sign for the Archivio di Stato. It's closed, and incredibly hard to find - this was my third try in two days and it almost killed me.

3 comments:

JD said...

Just wanted to let you know that in your absence a car chase involving the Knight Industries Three Thousand (or K.I.T.T.) occurred on the Stanford campus. It's a shame you had to miss it. It's also a shame that the show is unbelievably terrible. By which I mean awesome. Which, I believe, is derived from the latin for terrible.

Anonymous said...

Well, if they would write in American, maybe it would be easier to find ;-)

jdm said...

Ha! It would also help if the archive weren't located in the back, around a corner, of what looks like it's a parking lot. No joke.