2.16.2008

I am in Italy. So far, so good. A list of things I did not bring with me, but wish I had:


a watch
an alarm clock
a working plug adapter for Italian outlets (I bought two before leaving but neither works)
my Latin-English dictionary (in a couple of days this will no doubt be the oversight I regret most)

5 comments:

Robin Miner said...

Thanks for letting us know that you arrived safely. What is Genoa like? Any good food?

dirteens said...

is there an address where i can send you said watch and dictionary, and anything else?

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it! But was was your first meal? Where are you living?

rob said...

dude, you forgot your ALARM CLOCK!?!?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your adaptors don't work. On the positive side, at least they didn't fry your computer or anything like that.

So you've had too many misadventures for one 48-hour period. Stop having them.

- Casey