2.14.2008

Let the misadventures begin!





It’s never a good sign when you get to the airport to check in for your flight and the ticket counter hasn’t even opened yet. In retrospect, booking an airport shuttle to leave at 6 when my flight departed at 9:50 was, perhaps, not the best decision I’ve made in the last 24-48 hours. And so I find myself sitting in the land of wind and ghosts (SFO Intl Terminal) wishing a couple of tumbleweeds would happen by so I’d at least have something to watch while I wait for my flight to leave.

… I just deleted 400-500 words of mild to moderate complaint about the trajectory this trip seems to be taking so far. Instead, I’m going to quit in a vain(glorious) attempt to keep the H.M.S. Jeff’s Attitude tacking into the wind.

1 comment:

dirteens said...

please keep posting photos. i miss you.