Wedding Crashers (2005)
What are 119 minutes of my life that I will never have back, Alex?
In Re The Dukes of Hazzard preview:
I have seen this far too many times now for my own or anyone else's good. I'm pretty sure they even ran it before the Enron movie. Between the four or so movies I've gone to in the theater and the commercials run during the 8,000,000 episodes of Law & Order I've seen this summer, I've seen the trailer an estimated (conservatively) 8,000,004 times. Could someone please, please make it go away? I don't think I could be any more tired at this or any point of hearing Jessica Simpson say "I think something bounced up into my undercarriage." If asked (I haven't been), I would assuredly say that the biggest movie event of the summer is probably going to be better summed up in the word 'yaaawn' than 'yee-haw'.
No comments:
Post a Comment