a song I was singing while I made myself dinner (a peanut butter and jelly sandwich):
comfort food comfort food
comfort food it tastes so good
try a little comfort with your food
when you're feeling lonely
dragging on the ground
make yourself some comfort food
and turn your day around
comfort food comfort food
comfort food it tastes so good
try a little comfort with your food
maybe you're not hungry
and you don't want to eat
put some comfort in your food
it will be so neat
comfort food comfort food
comfort food it tastes so good
try a little comfort with your food
As you can probably tell, my rhumes were getting a little weak by the end. But for something I effectively made up from scratch in the order as written above, I'm pretty happy with it. Not as happy as I was with the PB&J, of course. I suppose if history doesn't work out I can write advertising jingles.
1 comment:
SO catchy!
Post a Comment