My transition to 'human garbage disposal' aka 'plate cleaner' aka 'consumer of any and all leftover food' aka 'Dad' continues here in the apartment. Just so long as the ladies don't start borrowing my credit cards to buy their scarpe we'll all be just fine. "Food disposal" isn't exactly what I had in mind when I started to think of services I could provide here, though. It's a difficult situation nevertheless because when I try to demurely refuse food, the roommates insist and insist until I give in Of course, those of you who know things about me and food have a pretty good idea how long that usually is.
Items I have consumed, without cooking (at least in part), so far:
pasta with tuna sauce
beef cubes in zesty green sauce
pasta with tomato sauce and cheese
chocolate cake
fried vegetable balls
spinach pie
several pieces of foccacia
vegetable quiche/pie thing
pasta with meat sauce
plain-ish cake
No comments:
Post a Comment