While I'm thinking about it, I could also stand to get a handle on the sleeping situation. So far, I've not slept past about 4:30 since I've been in Italy, which is not so great, particularly given the fact that I've been staying up fairly late (12 or 1230) each night for one virtuous and one less-virtuous reason.
The virtuous reason is that if I stay up late this may help me to sleep longer in the night, until (not to be too greedy) say 530 or even 6.
The less-virtuous reason is that classic psychological problem: I'm mildly lonesome for home and am of two minds about being here. For whatever reason, during times in my life when I get like this, I tend to stay up later, frittering away time doing not much of anything. I don't want to hazard a guess as to deep psychological causes, but I know I'm not the only person to whom this happens.
I don't want to just trail off here, but I've been up two hours and I'm not really sure where this is going...
1 comment:
I too am frittering (or "knittering") away time, missing you.
Post a Comment