totally unbelievable.
this is obviously a bad thing to have happen and I don't want to make light of someone dying, which is more or less always a bad thing. but if you are flying a jet in the sky, how do you crash into another plane? isn't the sky big enough for both of you to fly without smashing into each other at 55 billion miles an hour? last time I checked, the sky was a pretty big place. two reasons I brought this up: one, this is a similar outfit to the one our President "served" in and two, these are the same part-time soldiers who will increasingly be shouldering the burden of occupying, er, liberating Iraq. moving on.
caveat: I realize that I am one of only 6 people on earth that actually cares (instead of fake-cares) about the NBA playoffs and no one else wants to hear about it.
emptor: I do not care. I have been watching them since they started am going to talk about them anyway.
more people should like the Pacers. which is to say, more people should agree with and be like me. but don't take my word for it. take Al Harrington's, when, in re using ending Miami's long long home win streak as motivation to win tomorrow, he says, "That's the type of team we are: we like to ruin stuff for people, so that's what we like to gun for." now you tell me what's not to love about that kind of attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment