tomorrow I am taking a mini-roadtrip to the land of wind and ghosts (Chicago) for what will likely be one of the last times before I move to the land of fruits and nuts (CA) for the summer and then for the next seven years of my life. you know how some people say that if you take babies to a movie, they'll pass out from the overwhelming amount of sensory input they get? well, ask me about the future and see the glaze coming over my eyes and know that those people knew exactly what they were talking about.
things that are not in a movie (yet) but should be in a movie:
yours truly wearing a gorilla suit and hanging upside down at the knees, doing sit-ups RockyIV-style. I think I did about 8 or 10, but I'm pretty sure I cheated somehow. either that or upside down sit-ups are way easier than they look.
it is worth noting that my hands smell strongly of wet rubber. this after I have showered, washed my hands twice, and been out of that damnèd gorilla outfit for almost four hours. if someone ever asks you to put on a gorilla suit and run/jump around, you should seriously think twice about agreeing. seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment