I like revenge movies, so that's a plus. On the other hand, I am pretty much over the James Bond going rogue and evading his own people while killing the bad guys bit. Ok, License to Kill was totally sweet. But let's come up with something new here people! I thought the whole idea of the new Bond was to get away from the old paint-by-numbers 007 bit. Or perhaps they were only replacing it with a new/old paint-by-numbers bit? On the up side, movies, even with the exchange rate, are still cheaper here than most places in the states. New tattoo idea: "El Cheapo" across my shoulder blades in gothic letters.
11.17.2008
I like revenge movies, so that's a plus. On the other hand, I am pretty much over the James Bond going rogue and evading his own people while killing the bad guys bit. Ok, License to Kill was totally sweet. But let's come up with something new here people! I thought the whole idea of the new Bond was to get away from the old paint-by-numbers 007 bit. Or perhaps they were only replacing it with a new/old paint-by-numbers bit? On the up side, movies, even with the exchange rate, are still cheaper here than most places in the states. New tattoo idea: "El Cheapo" across my shoulder blades in gothic letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment