I am antsy. The provenance is unclear, but I am seriously lacking in the desire to do work department at the moment. Luckily, I don't have to work until 9am tomorrow. Unluckily, I have to work at 9am tomorrow. Is this the first stage of burnout?
I was going to try and writing something witty in Italian, but since that would be pretty much impossible without offending someone, I figured I would just say, we miss ya! And since your partner in crime will be there soon, all will be good!
3 comments:
I was going to try and writing something witty in Italian, but since that would be pretty much impossible without offending someone, I figured I would just say, we miss ya! And since your partner in crime will be there soon, all will be good!
Grandpa Renkiewicz says hi
just testing with grandpa r
Post a Comment