4.02.2008

I’m not going to be putting up the pictures of my walk to work before I come home for two reasons: one practical, one also practical. In a different way. The first (or second) is that the internet here is not as fast as at home so it would probably take me an hour and a half to put the pictures up. No joke. The second (or first) is that this will then be a bit of life for Misfit Island once I get back to the states – it’s guaranteed at least a running start at not going back on life support once I return from Italy, but knowing the past is like knowing the future my friends. Except when it’s not, which is always.

I give you instead a very small selection of images of things I never expected to see here in Genoa, with and without comments. Enjoy. Somehow I thought there were more of these?

No comments: