skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Postings from Misfit Island
a little blog that lost its way
4.06.2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Novissima Legio Exitii
My Marital Property
Toothbrush/Toilet Nexus
Wo wo listen to the music
It's not about Texas?
Mr. Colorado ca.1998
Someday I will apologise for being a jerk but until then can we be friends again?
Scuola del calcio?
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(187)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(45)
Yesterday was one of the longer travel days I can ...
I am back in California, sitting at the kitchen ta...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
E che era prima di che l’avesti cambiato?
Two nights ago it was Johnny Cash night at the bar...
In other news:I have cranked out enough content he...
What may well be the last post from bella Italia
I’m not going to be putting up the pictures of my ...
I saw this truck on the first day I moved into the...
No title
No title
Pictures do not do this justice. I see this every...
This is outdoors. I tried to shoot the zamboni, b...
…one last item. There is one thing I saw here tha...
I pass the time when I am walking around or taking...
►
March
(45)
►
February
(44)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
2006
(13)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
2005
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(137)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(101)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment