4.10.2005

That's funny. I don't look Druish.


Things that have made my day recently:

(#1) While out to dinner for my birthday on Thursday, while telling someone about my family's religious orientation, I received in return a quizzical look and the response, "That's funny. I always thought you were Jewish." I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. Seriously, I couldn't possibly have been more puzzled if you had spun me around in a circle fifty times, then smacked me in the face with a bat. Nevertheless, I think this is a sign of good things to come. Don't ask me why.

(#2) DJ Educated Foot, your 2 CD sampler set went ahead and rocked my world. I can't express enough how much more I feel like a law student than I did three days ago. Which is awesome, because I'm not a law student. I'm a history student. I look forward to many future installments of law-school themed music.

(#3) The funniest message left on my phone, perhaps ever:

hey Jeff, this is, uh... Jeff, calling from future, uh, reminding you, that uh, or, reminding me I guess, that I need to get a cell phone. That's exactly what I need to do. I need to go out and get one now. Ssomething very important will happen and I will wish that I had one. Uh, so, i'm gonna go get one... now... me being you... in the future. Or maybe in the past. So anyway, get a cell phone. Bye.

(#4) I have now played a bit of cricket. I am moderately to completely horrible at batting. But I am apparently a pretty decent bowler. What's got two thumbs and has a newfound desire for an all-white set of athletic apparel?

No comments: