What?!?! I'm pretty sure my sister grew up in the neighborhood where Michelle Tafoya (at least used to) live. Michelle also did a sweet little half-time presentation during Timberwolves games where she gave tips for your game. Plus, Tafoya went to Berkeley. Now, playing against Bobby Jackson is a good reason not to like someone... but to dislike Michelle Tafoya is pretty much like disowning your upbringing. I'm ashamed.
5 comments:
Why Boozer? Is she related to Gordon Gund?
After repeated questioning, the only explanations I could get out of her were:
His name is Boozer.
Look at him!
He plays against former Minnesota Gopher Bobby Jackson.
Needless to say, the mystery remains.
I'm more curious about Marv Albert. I mean, the guys got enough going for him in the easy to dislike category...so why the suits?
What?!?! I'm pretty sure my sister grew up in the neighborhood where Michelle Tafoya (at least used to) live. Michelle also did a sweet little half-time presentation during Timberwolves games where she gave tips for your game. Plus, Tafoya went to Berkeley.
Now, playing against Bobby Jackson is a good reason not to like someone... but to dislike Michelle Tafoya is pretty much like disowning your upbringing. I'm ashamed.
-Lizardo
To defend myself, seriously, Carlos Boozer has a silly (and alcoholic sounding) last name and he's just not very nice.
With respect to Marv Albert's suits - they are in poor taste, terribly accessorized, and too loud - even for a sports commentator.
Post a Comment