3.20.2007

Since the end of my first set of exams I've been experiencing a movie-watching renaissance of sorts. I share with you the fruits of my non-labor.

Jesus Camp
Kids, after you've pledged allegiance to the U.S. flag, the 'Christian flag' (which looks a lot like the U.S flag...) and the Bible, you can pledge allegiance to Israel (but not the Jews), apple pie, your underwear, the television, and the broken television on which the working television stands.
[4 spirit-tongues out of a possible 5]

Little Miss Sunshine
Short.
[4.5 Thus Spake Zarathustras out of 5]

The Descent
Ironically, it actually got less scary when the monsters started to show up.
[3 blind, cave-dwelling, neck-biting humanoids out of 5]

The Departed
There was some swearing. Then some people died. I'm not sure what the big deal was with this movie, though I must say I wasn't expecting Marky Mark to show up wearing hospital scrubs at the end. Don't worry, I didn't just ruin the movie or anything.
[3.5 Micks out of 5]

No comments: